Registration opens July 15th for the November 25, 2023 race.
Join us for the second One Barrel 2.62 Marathon in Egg Harbor Saturday, Nov. 25! Race starts at 10am.
The run will start and end at the One Barrel taproom. Every runner will get an awesome race hat, glassware, and free beer at the finish line. Kids will get hot chocolate at the finish.
After the run we’ll enjoy a college football Saturday in the taproom, or kick off the season with Holly Days throughout Egg Harbor.
Why 2.62 miles?!? Because why not? It’s fun, and a great reason to get together and celebrate Thanksgiving weekend in Door County.
Participants may pick up their packets on Friday, November 24th from 6-9pm or Saturday, November 25th from 8:30-9:30am at One Barrel Brewing Co in Egg Harbor.
The One Barrel run starts at the Egg Harbor Marina (just through Harbor View Park), and follows a 2.62-mile out and back course down White Cliff Road. Pre-race registration takes place AT THE TAPROOM.
There is ample street parking available throughout the village. We ask that runners respect our neighboring businesses and please DO NOT park in the lots of neighboring businesses.
- 1st Place Overall Male – $50 One Barrel Gift Certificate
- 2nd Place Overall Male – $25 One Barrel Gift Certificate
- 3rd Place Overall Male – $15 One Barrel Gift Certificate
- 1st Place Overall Female – $50 One Barrel Gift Certificate
- 2nd Place Overall Female – $25 One Barrel Gift Certificate
- 3rd Place Overall Female – $15 One Barrel Gift Certificate
Masters Prizes (Ages 40+):
- 1st Place Masters Male – $50 One Barrel Gift Certificate
- 1st Place Masters Female – $50 One Barrel Gift Certificate
Celebrity Judges, including Pete the Penguin, will be there to judge our participants who show up to run in their best outfit! Join in on the fun, and put on your best, because you know, Pete the Penguin is always in his tuxedo!
- 1st Place – $50 Gift Card to One Barrel
- 2nd Place – One Barrel Merch Package – so the winner can continue to be best dressed! ($50 towards OBBC Merch)
- 3rd Place – An Entire Jar of Pickled Eggs! – to help motivate you to try a little harder next year!
Please start at the back of the group. Pets are not allowed in the Tap Room.